From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Jason White
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:00 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] ubuntu and netbooks again

Tj <kaiserdragon52 gmail com> wrote:
3.   As was stated earlier, windows is more stable in terms of
accessibility

Linux at the console level is completely stable in terms of accessibility,
which is how I mostly use it.

I haven't run into any Orca crashes recently, but then I don't use Orca all
the time: I start X whenever I need to run a Gnome application, and shut it
down at the end of the session.

I've also encountered situations in which the X server crashes, but Linux
itself is still running perfectly well, and I can log in over ssh from
another machine (e.g., my laptop).