[orca-list] Orca crashing (was Re: ubuntu and netbooks again)

Hi René:

I personally am typing this very message on a windows computer. Why I'm
doing this? I am just more used to using Windows, JAWS and all these
applications. Although Orca and Ubuntu do run way more stable than they used
to in recent years, my Linux System is far slower and Orca crashes more
often than my Windows And JAWS System. So I do have accessibility on Linux,
but it's not as fast when I do it in Windows.

We need to see bug reports and feature enhancement requests from you. You can log them at http://bugzilla.gnome.org. We do listen and we are very user driven. Your voice will be heard if you speak up.

Thanks!

Will
(Orca project lead)