[orca-list] ubuntu and netbooks again

hi,

Will the regular ubuntu work on a netbook? if not, why?
Also, why is it that the vast majority of the world is running their machines on windows? and what can we do to make society, this country and the rest of the world turn to linux desktops rather than windows ones? useing linux desktops includeing emacs if people so desire will save people lots of money for one thing. and if the rest of the world would use open source desktops and free open source software then we could start to have good games for the open source desktops and open source consoles as well. What can be done to change the capitalistic computer into a free open source computer society and world?

Josh