Re: [orca-list] I can not configure uppercase voice in orca preferences page

Hi Will,
I believe to be found the cause, I think that it is related to the translation to brazilian portuguese.

Inspecting the function _getACSSForVoiceType in the file orca_gui_prefs.py, I found the following code:

----------
        if voiceType == _("Default"):
            voiceACSS = self.defaultVoice
        elif voiceType == _("Uppercase"):
            voiceACSS = self.uppercaseVoice
        elif voiceType == _("Hyperlink"):
            voiceACSS = self.hyperlinkVoice
        else:
            voiceACSS = self.defaultVoice
        return voiceACSS

The problem is that the parameter voiceType never contains the value "default" and "uppercase".
The values are translated to portuguese( "padrão" and maiúsculas").
The value "hyperlink" is not translated, so it works correctly.

I don't know how to fix!
Thanks.