[orca-list] I can not configure uppercase voice in orca preferences page

Hi all,
After update to revision 4570, orca don't let me configure the uppercase voice in the speech preference page. The problem is that when I select the uppercase voice to be configured, orca shows me the parameters configured to the default voice and the changes are made in the default voice instead of uppercase voice configuration.

I suspect that this related to bug #419123.
Thanks.

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
Informal Informatica