[orca-list] Freedom Scientific Focus Braille display with Orca?

Hello

I cannot get my Focus 80 Braille display (Freedom Scientific) to work with Orca. I'm using Ubuntu 8.10 on an Acer laptop. I have enabled Braille support. Could this be something to do with the fact that I did not have the Braille display connected when initially installing Ubuntu/Orca, or do I have to download extra support such as Brltty?

Any help welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Dennis from the UK.