Re: [orca-list] Adriane desktop

Hi Josh,

I'm trying Adriane desktop and i like it as minimal live cd.

Is it possible to use adriane with an usb braille display?
My braille display is a baum supervario 40 and i'd like using it with adriane but i couldn't find english documentation searching google.

tanks

Mattia

**Please consider the environment before printing this email**