Re: [orca-list] debug output

Hello,
My name's Rene. I just subscribed to this mailing list and thought I'd tune
in to this conversation.

I have the exact same issues as described by Guy. I just updated Orca from
SVN, following the steps on the Orca Page.
I did remove the pre-installed orca on my Ubuntu using the apt-get remove
command.

So as soon as I enter pidgin and navigate into the BuddyList, the last I
hear from Orca is "Table Tree View".

My answer to Jose's questions, which I found in the list archive, are:
1. Did you install orca from svn? YES. Version 2.25.91pre, Revision 4522. I
also got the latest builds from atk, gail and at-spi.
2. Assuming that the answer is yes, did you change the default installation
directory? NO, I didn't.
3. Can you please check if the following file is present?
/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/orca/focus_tracking_presenter.py
It is present.
4. Did you remove the gnome-orca installed by your distribution? Yes, I did.
5. Can you look for the file focus_tracking_presenter.py?
Try the following command:
sudo find /usr/ -iname focus_tracking_presenter.py
It was found only at the place you specified above, not a second time.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can go to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks for any help!

Greetings From Switzerland,
René