Re: [orca-list] debug output

Hi,
I have some     questions:
1. Did you install orca from svn?
2. Assuming that the answer is yes, did you change the default installation directory?
3. Can you please check if the following file is present?
/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/orca/focus_tracking_presenter.py
4. Did you remove the gnome-orca installed by your distribution?
5. Can you look for the file focus_tracking_presenter.py?
Try the following command:
sudo find /usr/ -iname focus_tracking_presenter.py

I didn't find in my installation the file /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/orca/focus_tracking_presenter.py, it is located in another directory.

My theory is that you installed orca from svn without remove the original orca and orca is mixxing files from old and new version.
Well, only a theory.