Re: [orca-list] Orca key + q doesn't quit orca

It's been a week or so from last update.  I'll have to update Orca
this evening and see how things go.

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 11:27:34AM -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
Hi Steve:

Are you using the latest Orca from trunk?  We fixed a couple bugs
recently that addressed some hanging issues.

Will

Steve Holmes wrote:

Sorry Will, I see I worded that part a bit incorrectly.  What I mean
is if speech is lost during a gnome session.  Most often lately when
this has been happening is when exitting from Firefox.  That seems to
be the most often place for it to happen.  Unfortunately, it doesn't
happen all the time so I hesitate to turn on debugging logs and let
them roll until it finally breaks.  I could end up with a rather huge
file to go throu to find the relevant information.  I know this kind
of vague report isn't of much value without specifics so I'll have to
see if I can capture a log some time.