[orca-list] orca 2.25.91pre and pidgin 2.25.4

Hey there Jose, I got your message earlier about being unable to reproduce the problem with orca 2.25.91pre (revision 4492). I updated my laptop to this revision also, and cannot reproduce it on my laptop either. This means that the problem is specific to my desktop. Can you recommend a possible way of troubleshooting this problem? I have already tried redownloading and recompiling atk, gail, at-spi and orca, and re-installing orca. Any suggestions you or anyone else on the list may have would be greatly appreciated. The other oddity that I have noticed, is that when I go to system/preferences/main menu, the menu editor does not launch. Or, if it does, it immediately crashes. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,

Guy