Re: [orca-list] Activating AT-SPI with a command?

Hi

You cant probe the options number 10 if you have visual help.

This options work in Lxde grafics, and later.

You cant search in options orca screen reader, a push enter.

The orca coming to speak.

Is Accesibility allow....

Lxde work with orca

2009/2/9 Hermann <meinelisten onlinehome de>
On 09.02.2009 at 15:31:52 Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> wrote:

> Hi Hermann:
>
> I think this might be the command you're looking for.  It enables the
> accessibility infrastructure for GNOME.  You need to log out of the
> desktop and back in for it to take full effect:
>
> gconftool-2 -s -t bool /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility true

Unfortunately it does not work.
I remember having read something containing "registryd", but I'm not
sure whether this is what I need.
Besides logging in and out in LXDE seems tricky, since I have to do it
blindly. If I perform the steps needed, I don't seem to land on the
right button.
Note: There's a connection from within the Adriane environment to the
LXDE, but I want to try it without that, because there were issues,
which to describe belongs to Knoppix and not to Orca; so I want to test
the CD without this special settings.
Hermann