Re: [orca-list] Activating AT-SPI with a command?

Hi Hermann:

I think this might be the command you're looking for. It enables the accessibility infrastructure for GNOME. You need to log out of the desktop and back in for it to take full effect:

gconftool-2 -s -t bool /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility true

Will