[orca-list] Activating AT-SPI with a command?

Hi,
I tried to activate the accessibility mechanism in the latest Knoppix CD,
in order to use the built in Orca.
Orca just starts with the welcom message and then exits.
I remember that there's a command to activate AT-SPI, but I forgot its
precise form.
Any hints?
If you want to try the latest Knoppix including its accessible desktop
environment Adriane go to:
ftp://knoppix.ftp.fu-berlin.de/KNOPPIX_V6.0-ADRIANE_V1.1CD-2009-01-27-EN.iso
Note: Adriane is text based and uses SBL. In order to start the "regular"
Knoppix version enter at first stop:
knoppix
It then starts with 4 text terminals and the GUI LXDE.
Hermann