[orca-list] debug output

Hey there Jose, and all other listers, I have attached the debug.out created by Orca, as a result of launching Pidgin, and reproducing the crash. From what I can see, it looks like the active_descendent_change event in /usr/lib/site-packages/... is what's triggering the loop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jose for all the quick responses thus far.

Thanks again,

Guy