Re: [orca-list] Orca key + q doesn't quit orca

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
Unfortunately, it doesn't
happen all the time so I hesitate to turn on debugging logs and let
them roll until it finally breaks.  I could end up with a rather huge
file to go throu to find the relevant information.

You could switch to a console and move or copy the log file just after the
problem occurs; then the relevant information would be right at the end of the
log file.