[orca-list] double keystroke in orca prefs dialog

Hi Everyone
I just noticed something that seems a little odd. In the speech tab of the Orca preferences, both the all punctuation radio button and the apply button have the shortcut alt-a. I noticed when I wanted to press alt-a for apply and instead it put me on the all punctuation radio button. Is this intentional?

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams