Re: [orca-list] [ANNOUNCE] libao (new audio driver for speechd including working pulseaudio support).

Hi Bill,  All,

I'm making a patch to include this driver in speech-dispatcher git
repository. I'm making the the min_audio_length configurable and other
minor changes. When I get it ready and tested I'll post it maby it makes
Themuso's work easier.

Regards,

Rui Batista