Re: [orca-list] [ANNOUNCE] libao (new audio driver for speechd including working pulseaudio support).

Hi,
I had the chance to test this earlier today. It works very well as far as I can tell.  Great job.

Follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/stormdragon2976
Thoughts of a Dragon:
http://www.stormdragon.us/