[orca-list] lxde and orca and atspi

Hi,

For more information on lxde with orca and lxde with atspi either download knoppix-adriane that is using the latest orca 2.2.28 and latest lxde or email klaus knopper at:

and ask him. but I can tell you once again lxde works great with orca! and its much more responsive than gnome is!

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 gmail com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.