Re: [orca-list] Orca and the shutdown/logout dialogues

Yes! This is the thing I was writing about several times in the past
couple weeks.  This is what I've been talking about.  This same
problem also aflicts the screen saver / lock feature.  Try locking the
screen and see what you get.  You'll get silence.  This used to work
for some time but after going with Arch and latest git builds, no
more.  I think when the logout/shutdown dialog starts talking again,
the screen lock will talk again too.  It is probably all realated.
I'm just trying to figure out why/how this feature stopped working.