[orca-list] Orca and the shutdown/logout dialogues

Hi All,
I'm having a minor problem here which I wonder if anybody could explain
to me.
I'm running orca 2.26.3 on ArchLinux.  Everything else works just fine,
but whenever I select the option to log out or my computer and/or shut
down, Orca doesn't read those dialogues.  The last thing I hear it say
is "menu", after I've selected the options in question.  I can't seem to
tab around and read the controls, though escaping out of the dialogues
works.
Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.  It's a small
frustration.
Thanks much,
Zack.