Re: [orca-list] Copy, Cut and Paste feedback Orca feature request

Hi Michael,
On Mi, Aug 19, 2009 at 01:39:16 +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
Now Will's suggestion of a way of monitoring the clipboard directly (or
checking the clipboard) would be the best way as this doesn't depend at
all on the key presses. I haven't got a clue whether this would be
possible or not (either directly with at-spi (although Will doesn't
think there is a way) or through another application).

I am not sure this can be implemented without adding more complexity to
orca (only for verbosity reasons).
The feature shouldn't consume much cpu power.
I dont need it.
Regards
Halim