Re: [orca-list] Caps Lock Issue

Hi
I've experienced this as well, although I'm not sure exactly what triggers it for me. Sometimes it happens right after going to a text console, other times it doesn't. It can also happen, again randomly, when switching keyboard layout (typing layout, not Orca layout). I'd have provided a debug except I can't get it to happen reliably.