[orca-list] Orca 2.27.90 has issues

Hi All:

MANY MANY apologies from me.  The 2.27.90 release of Orca (which was
release this past Sunday) has a very bad issue.  We test like crazy to
try to avoid things like this as much as we can, but this one didn't get
flushed out through testing.

While these errors don't occur on OpenSolaris (our primary development
platform), you will get the following errors on Ubuntu Karmic and the
preferences dialog will not appear:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/orca/orca.py", line 1123, in
showPreferencesGUI
    module.showPreferencesUI()
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/orca/orca_gui_prefs.py", line 5115,
in showPreferencesUI
    "orcaSetupWindow", prefsDict)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/orca/orca_gui_prefs.py", line 114,
in __init__
    orca_gtkbuilder.GtkBuilderWrapper.__init__(self, fileName,
windowName)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/orca/orca_gtkbuilder.py", line 49,
in __init__
    self.builder.add_from_file(fileName)
GError: Duplicate object id 'speechTabLabel' on line 1730 (previously on
line 1720)

This has been resolved in git master and will be in the 2.27.91 release.

My apologies along with admission from me that we are not perfect. I'd
argue, however, that we are the hardest working team in the
accessibility business :-).

Will