Re: [orca-list] What is a good Linux for ORCA?

Hi,

Sincerely Jon,

Vinux is the one who does correspond to the needs you're describing, even if
there are some problems with it:
AFAIK Ubuntu doesn't come with a braille + speaking interface ready to go
& specially for blind people. Linux systems are originally made for sighted
people, and we're a group with some special needs, so the alternate is Vinux
for you, and there exist a Debian based and a previous Ubntu based Vinux.

http://vinux.org.uk/downloads
(the 2.x version is now based on Debian while the 1.5x was based on Ubuntu
Intrepid but with braille and speech ready to go).

Labrador