[orca-list] What is a good Linux for ORCA?

I need a good Linux dirstribution for ORCA.  I am only interested in creating simple text documents and web sites with more of an emphasis on text than fancy graphics.  I tried Vinux but I had problems with the voice trurning off during live mode.  I also do not have the brains to make Ubuntu work with ORCA.

Is there a Linux distribution that offers ORCA without complications, bugs, and other headaches?