Re: [orca-list] orca and wine?

Thus spake Kristoffer Gustafsson:
Have anyone tried to get jaws to work in a virtual machine?

The new versions should work just fine, at least it did when I tried a demo here, and since the authorization is done online, it should work. These days, I just use NVDA, because I don't like the price of Jaws, and NVDA does what I need at a price I can be happy about. But if you have either the money to spend or your own copy of Jaws, go for it; it should work just as if you were running Windows natively.

Kyle

--
 Jesus you're my life.
I live only to serve You