Re: [orca-list] orca and wine?

On Sun, 2009-08-02 at 21:42 +0200, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
Hello!
I'm planning myself to create a virtual machine, so that I can play my
windows games still in linux.
Have anyone tried to get jaws to work in a virtual machine?
/Kristoffer

Jaws is nither a free software nor a port of Orca for any rubbish
proprietory operating system.
Please ask any thing related to orca or how orca can solve a problem.
you can also join any gnu/linux forums to ask about how vertual machines
can be installed.
Your question is totally off topic, kindly refrain from such emails.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.