Re: [orca-list] Orca and QT4 applications

Hi
Simply put, QT attempts to access at-spi through dbus, while at-spi currently uses corba. So, while QT supports at-spi in theory via dbus, in practice this doesn't work yet, as the official at-spi does not support it. This is being worked on but there's no real determining when this will be ready for use. If you want an accessible GUI at the moment you need to stay away from QT4.