To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] A suggestion about orca verbocity

I believe the verbosity you want to hear spoken regarding the number of items in a list can be spoken using the "where am I" function key, which is the enter key on the keypad.

As for your date and time question, I once saw a snip it of python code you could put in your orca settings file that would speak the time and date at the press of a key, but I'm not sure where to find it now. Perhaps someone else has this and could send it to you.

Kyle

--
 Jesus you're my life.
I live only to serve You