Re: [orca-list] Off topic messages, response to: orca on the ubuntu 9.04 cd

On Sun, 2009-04-26 at 15:48 +0000, Michael Whapples wrote:
It can take time to get used to linux and the linux community, but
once you've got into it it is good.

not just good, the way this works turns out to be much more productive
and you will enjoy this just because once you know whom to target the
questions and how to actually reproduce the bug or what ever, the
response time is quick and most often than not in a couple of pin
pointed exchanges of emails, the problem usually gets solved or at least
identified to the core.

It's fun and we all love it  Mind you some times the comunity support
overtakes the traditional commertial support.  As michael rightly said,
it takes a few days to get used to this.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

.
Michael Whapples