[orca-list] Off topic messages, response to: orca on the ubuntu 9.04 cd

Sorry if this seems to be banging on about off topic messages, but was this post a question about orca or ubuntu? I feel its a question about ubuntu as the message asked whether the issue was a problem with the ubuntu CD. For questions regarding ubuntu please use ubuntu forums and mailing lists. Details of the community support for ubuntu can be found at the ubuntu website www.ubuntu.com.

Michael Whapples