[orca-list] Why does the caret get stuck when composing emails?

Hi,
when I compose a mail in various mailers - such as Evolution or Seamonkey - I have to observe, that the caret is not moved properly by Orca. In Evolution it gets stuck at the top, and when I've finished writing, I have to wait till Orca has spelled out the whole text. Then I'm able to reread the mail. In Seamonky the caret gets placed in an empty line, but in fact it is in the first line of the text; I see this when rereading the mail. When I move the caret, it starts from the beginning of the text.
What may cause this? Can anyone confirm this?
I use Evolution 2.24-5, Seamonkey 2.0b1pre and Orca 2.26.1; I use German grade2 with Liblouis 1.6. Could this have an influence?
Hermann