[orca-list] Orca Crashing or Becoming Unresponsive During Maintenance

Hi List,

I have been noticing that most of the time, when I do updates or when I install new programs that Orca becomes non-responsive and sometimes crashes.  At times I can follow the trouble shooting suggestions by opening the run dialogue (alt + F2) and typing orca -q, waiting a few seconds and then opening the run dialogue again and typing Orca to reestablish functionality.  A good amount of the time, I have to press the reset keystroke alt + control + back space to reestablish functionality.

Is anyone else having this difficulty?  Is there a solution?