Re: [orca-list] Vibuntu the most accessible Ubuntu Linux live cd

I downloaded this iso image and got it working quite quickly just by keying in the orca command after the disk action stopped. It'll probably work better with orca --nosetup though. That was way easier than earlier versions of ubuntu and required no sighted assistance. The noteworthy accessability difference between this version of Linux and any version of windows is that when you get this one started you don't get a gelded screen reader; you get the whole screen reader. A far better deal than windows narrator and it didn't cost U.S. $300.00 to download either. I hope this version doesn't disappear.