[orca-list] sound problem, gnome problem.

Hello!
Ok, so now I removed debian lenny. since I got more problems.
I installed the latest test version of debian. Because when I tried to do apt-get update, and then apt-get dist-upgrade in lenny I lost all sound.

Alsaconf didn't detect my sound cards.
When installing the latest test version of debian I got no sound, and even worse no gnome desktop.
It was complaining about broken packages.
but orca -t worked, with no speech. just braille, since the same alsaconf problem is in this version of debian.
The sound works perfectly in windows.
Any of you experienced this?
/Kristoffer