To: "Orca Sito di" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:30 AM
Subject: [orca-list] thanks, I just need to know how to have web pages read

Thanks a lot to have told me how to see and set the options of Orca ((insert or capslock) + spacebar, tell me if I misunderstand). I'd like to answer just a little question more: how should I do to have web pages read? How should I set preferences and what should I do to have them read?
Thank you very much.
Sun1968