Re: [orca-list] Webvisum Captcha Solving: Is It Working For You?

Aaron Leventhal writes:
Janina,

I'm glad you got it to work! Use the webvisum contact page to let them
know about the keyboard shortcut problem. They really want to know about
all the problems so they can continue to improve.

Done. And thank you, Aaron, for your help ane encouragement over these
past few days figuring this all out.

Janina

- Aaron

Janina Sajka wrote:
I just answered my own question ...

I solved the captcha using webvisum by putting Orca's flat review cursor
on the captcha image and issuing a simulated right-mouse click. "Solve
Captcha" comes up on that context menu, and actually worked as
advertised--pasted the result into the clipboard. Very cool.

What didn't work are the keyboard based commands as described in
webvisum help. Those appear broken. In fact, I have reason to believe
the actual key combinations are not properly documented, e.g. captcha
solving is supposed to be Ctrl+6, and not Alt+Ctrl+6 as the help text
says.

Janina

Janina Sajka writes:

Hi,

I've been trying to use webvisum's captcha solving service without
success recently. So, I'm wondering whether others are, in
fact, successfully solving visual captchas with Orca 2.23.92, Firefox 3
and webvisum 0.7.7 -- or similar.

All I get is my tts saying "carat" as though I've pressed Shift+6.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,       Phone:  +1.202.595.7777;        sip:janina a11y org
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC  http://CapitalAccessibility.Com

Chair, Open Accessibility   janina a11y org
Linux Foundation            http://a11y.org