Re: [orca-list] Webvisum Captcha Solving: Is It Working For You?

I just answered my own question ...

I solved the captcha using webvisum by putting Orca's flat review cursor
on the captcha image and issuing a simulated right-mouse click. "Solve
Captcha" comes up on that context menu, and actually worked as
advertised--pasted the result into the clipboard. Very cool.

What didn't work are the keyboard based commands as described in
webvisum help. Those appear broken. In fact, I have reason to believe
the actual key combinations are not properly documented, e.g. captcha
solving is supposed to be Ctrl+6, and not Alt+Ctrl+6 as the help text
says.

Janina

Janina Sajka writes:
Hi,

I've been trying to use webvisum's captcha solving service without
success recently. So, I'm wondering whether others are, in
fact, successfully solving visual captchas with Orca 2.23.92, Firefox 3
and webvisum 0.7.7 -- or similar.

All I get is my tts saying "carat" as though I've pressed Shift+6.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone:  +1.202.595.7777;        sip:janina a11y org
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC    http://CapitalAccessibility.Com

Chair, Open Accessibility     janina a11y org
Linux Foundation              http://a11y.org