Re: [orca-list] vmware

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. Espeak works with debian lenny in vmware fusion; so does festival though I had to change a couple of settings in alsamixer to get festival to speak; before that it's true I just got static out of my speakers. I believe what fixed that was unmuting the aux control. My major problem, with both debian and ubuntu in vmware, is strange behavior from brltty. But as far as speech, debian is working for me.

--
Cheryl