Re: [orca-list] Other than Ubuntu, which versions of Debian does Orca work easily with?

I think testing or unstable
Not sure

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] För
Josh Andrews
Skickat: den 13 september 2008 00:05
Till: Orca-list gnome org
Ämne: [orca-list] Other than Ubuntu,which versions of Debian does Orca work
easily with?

High all.  Sorry to ask this question again, but I didn't understand the
first responce.  Which versions of Debian does Orca work with other than
Ubuntu?  By that I mean, it comes along with a synthasizer or can be
installed from a repository instead of by hand.  I ask because Orca kept
crashing in Ubuntu, and the administration pannel appears relatively
inaccessible in Open Suse.  I've heard Debian is very stable and easy to
use.  Thanks a lot,

Josh.