[orca-list] orca and netbook remix in ubuntu

Hi all.
I now got and installed ubuntu on my new shiny eeepc 901, and after
installed a new kernel wich supports the hardware it works beutiful.
Some tweaks to do and little hacking to get as less diskwrites as
possible and so on.
I'm very happi with it. Now, ubuntu have some packeges they called
netbook remix, another theme, another aplication choicer and some
adjustments to the panels. I have no problems with orca and the
original desktop but i think for sighted people the adjustments in the
remix is good. Does Anyone here know if Orca works with the
aplications in the netbook remix from ubuntu or should I leave the
desktop as it is?
All the best!
Tony