[orca-list] Installing ubuntu on the same hard drive as windows?

Good morning listers.  I just joined this list yesterday as I am wanting to
learbn about orca and ubuntu.  This brings up my next question.  I have
just down loaded the ubuntu installer which is a iso images  file.  Now I
am still in windows.  How do I runn this image installer  without sited
assistence?  How do  I get the installer to talk.  I know the ubuntu and
windows can run the system  without any proble,ms.  I just want to be sure
I do it rite.

Thanks.

Matthew

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web