Re: [orca-list] Orca on Ubuntu eeeP

And that all makes perfect sense to me - except in this case that isn't
what happens - its as if the orca GUI is a fixed size rather than
relative to the screen - slightly bizarre and Im sure someone techie can
explain it - but that is what happens !

David Banes
Director of Development

________________________________

Tel: +44 (0)1908 314 736

Mob: +44 (0)7989 409287

Web: http://www.abilitynet.org.uk

Fax:  +44 (0)870 160 6824

AbilityNet
P.O. Box 94, Birmingham Road, Warwick, Warwickshire CV34 5WS

Registered Charity No. 1067673 Company Limited by guarantee registered
in England and Wales No. 3469653
Registered office: Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London NW1 3ER.  VAT
No. 380597914

WARNING:  AbilityNet has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, but cannot, however, accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments.  You are strongly recommended to carry out your own
virus checks.