[orca-list] having a problem in Evolution with the side bar on

        hello there everyone,

I am noticing that when I have the side bar on Evolution I get put back
on the Nautilus desktop.  I am posting the reproductions steps here to
make certain this is not an Orca issue as I am also reporting this to
Ubuntu.  i am using Evolution 2.24.0-0here are the steps to reproduce
the error on my system which is running the Ubuntu Intrepid release with
all current updates and the svn version of Orca:

1.  Go to the Nautilus desktop.

2.  Enter "ev"   and Orca says evolution.

3.  Hit enter on Evolution and evolution comes up.

4.  I am put on the send and recieve button of Evolution.

5.  If I tab right on the Send and Recieve button I am put back either
on the Nautilus desktop or the app that might be under Evolution such as
Firefox if clicking on a link in Evolution.

6.  I then go to the desktop and type "ev and press enter and Evolution
pops up again..

7.  i am then in Evolution on the Send and Recieve button again.

8.  I then tab over to the left from the Send and Recieve button until
Orca says Mail Toggle button.

9.  I then tab past the Mail toggle button and I am again put on the
Nautilus desktop or an underlying app such as Mozilla Firefox if
clicking on a link.

Another Problem with the Context menu in Evolution

1.  I go to the desktop type "ev" for Evolution.

2.  I then hit enter.

3.  I am in Evolution.

4.  I tab to the left twice from the Send and Recieve button to get to
my unread mail in my inbox.

   5.  I then hit the context menu button on the right side of my
keyboard.

6.  I arrow up to move to folder.'

7.  I hit enter and I am placed on the Nautilus desktop or an underlying
app such as Firefox if clicking on a link.

note:  I assume this holds true for copying to a mail folder but I have
not tested this to be certain.

What I expect out of Orca and Evolution

1.  When I goto the right of the Send and Recieve button or the left of
the Mail toggle button I do not get a chance to look at the list of my
folders.

2.  I would like to be able to get in to the list or combo box that
shows my folders but this is not possible.

How long the Bug has been giving me Havoc

I would say that I am going on to close to a week that this particular
bug has been causing me some real problems and it's frustrating because
the only mailbox I can see is the inbox I can look at any of my other
folders where I have mail.

Reading my Bug Report

I would like to thank everyone for reading my bug report and apologize
if it is long winded but I want to see if this can be nailed down and to
which app Orca or Evolution it applies too