Re: [orca-list] pidgin problems under intrepid

Hi,

I wonder if you're seeing the problem that I'm having with Firefox. Sometimes, when I close FF, I don't hear anything from Orca. No keys work, except for ctl-alt-f-something which lets me go to a text console.
From there, I do "orca -q". Then, I go back to my X session and restart
Orca from the run dialog (alt-F2). I'm running Fedora 9 with atk, at-spi and Orca at 2.24.0. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me if the above mentioned procedure gets you back in business until the next time it happens.

          Thanks.

--
          Bill in Denver