[orca-list] using accerciser

        hi there,

I am trying to run accerciser for a couple of apps her that do not have
accessibility.  I want to find out what they are using for their
libraries and widgets and report to the list because I found a couple
that as blind folks we don't normally have too much access too.  But I
can't seem to get anything to come up with the accerciser that is in the
Ubuntu repository.  Anyone else having trouble with the version in
Intreped?  Also what is accerciser supposed to do when it does come up?
Thanks for the help.