[orca-list] got Grade two braille with liblouis working correctly

        Hello there everyone,

I got the Grade II  working with Orca now.  It took a couple of tries
and I had to make uninstall and make clean once and it worked.
Something got fouled up in the liblouis directory.  One question though
if you get source from svn do you have to make liblouis each time or
does that setting carry over.  Also one other question related to this,
when you do svn is it best to make uninstall and make clean every time
you put a new version of Orca in?  I am assuming that it probably is but
just for sake of good knowledge I thought I would through the question
out.