[orca-list] Xfce Window Manager

Hi,
I have a box here which really isn't up to the task of supporting a
full-blown Gnome environment.  However, I do believe that its capable of
running an Xfce-based environment.  Looking at the Release Notes for the
current release, I can see that it was rewritten to use the GTK 2
libraries.  I haven't tried Orca with XFCE because its probably not
accessible as of yet.  Does anyone in the Orca community feel a need to
have access to XFCE, if at all possible?  I haven't investigated what, if
any, AT-SPI events XFCE gives us access too, but if not, I can certainly
prod the XFCE maintainers about it.  So are my efforts worthwhile?  Is
their such a need?  Let me know.

--Erik

eheil sdf lonestar org